The new series of justrite safety can is justrite galvanized steel 7250130. With all the customer needs and demands, this safety can is designed with a a super strong spring to hold the lid that seals tightly for transportation. It’s flexible nozzle is fantastic for easy pouring with no spills. The can fills your mower without spilling a single drop of gas.
The only thing you will have to do to work the valve handle with your finger.The cans are of good quality and the galvanizing is also thick enough with proper use and storage. From the beginning, Justrite offers many years of dependable service. Moreover, It is guaranteed by many customers that once you try one of these containers, you will never go back to any plastic or inexpensive poor quality cans.
Justrite Safety Can 7250130 Type 2 Review
>>>See More Features On Amazon<<<
Particular Features (At a glance)
- 9’’ long flexible metal hose, to control pouring
- Stainless steel flame arrester, for corrosion protection
- Large ID zone, to avoid misuse
- Used for containing gasoline, kerosine, diesel, gas oil mixture
- Ergonomic offset fill port with comfort lift lever
- Its self closing lid, controls vapors and spills
- Made in USA
- Great for transporting gasoline
- Automatically reduce air blockage that can interrupt pouring
- Work great for storing flammable liquids
- Squeeze trigger for controlled pouring
- Corrosion and chemical resistant
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Question: What’s the maximum capacity before it spills out?
Answer: It can contain up to 95% that is 5.05 gallons without spilling a drop.
Question: Is it ok to store diesel fuel with the galvanized?
Answer: Yes the galvanizing will not hurt the diesel fuel, but a yellow version will be best for this.
>>>For More Question And Answer On Amazon<<<
Customers Overviews Of This Safety Can
Customers are sharing their real experience on Amazon. They are happy of seeing it’s no leakage or raveling parts as mentioned in the other reviews. Already 84% people are talking good about this justrite safety can.
A real buyer named Bentlevel said “No leaks or raveling parts as mentioned in the other reviews I read. Tight and well made. I will buy more of these gas tanks in future, they are definitely worth the price. Try it once you’ll never go back to those cheap get what you pay for stinky plastic gas cans”
Another customer said “This is a high quality container. I highly recommend it for combustible fluids” – Don Estreich